Hillbrooke is the UK’s leading Independent Sourcing Advisory firm. We help our Clients to maximise the value of their sourcing arrangements be they In-house/Captive, Shared Service Centre, or Outsourced. We add value across the whole sourcing spectrum including Strategy, Solution, Transition, Optimisation and Governance. We use sourcing to transform business operations and deliver competitive advantage.
We are looking for a Senior Advisor level professional with experience of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) / Business Transformation Outsourcing (BTO). Typically we would expect 8-10 years experience working in a buyer, seller, advisory capacity or combination of these within the Outsourcing market (Client or Service Provider). Ideally you would have experience of one of our core industry sectors – Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing – and have worked on projects requiring experience of at least 2 of the Sourcing Lifecycle phases. As with all Advisors we expect you to have the ability to work both independently and within a high-performing team. We expect our Advisors to leverage the wider tools and experience of Hillbrooke to offer our Clients sound practical advice that is in their best interests.
As a BPO/BTO Senior Sourcing Advisor you will bring:
- Experience in the capacity of buying, selling or advising on BPO/BTO of typically 8-10 years.
- Understanding of the Sourcing Lifecycle and delivering Outsourcing projects.
- Recognition of good/best practice in ensuring the success of BPO/BTO programme.
- Expertise in at least one industry sector – an understanding of its business and operating model.
- Knowledge of the Outsourcing market and some of the Tier 1 and 2 Service Providers.
We expect all our Advisors to have a high level of proficiency in MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
If that is you and you are interested in joining our team please send your CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org